Saturday, July 31, 2010

BEST WEEKEND EVER! and wickedest sunburn.

BONJOUR!! (I'm home safe, Dad!)
I am so happy. I could write in all caps this entire post with 12,000 exclamation points. 
First of all, this weekend was even better than I thought it was going to be. AMAZING.
The great news is great:
I LOVE BOATING.
I always thought I did but didn't know for sure since I have not actually been boating. 
This weekend, I went boating.
Today, all I did was boat.
It rocked my world and I am SO getting a boat when I grow up and get a job.
I love it all: the hard work, the water, the life-jackets, the fun, the sun and the exhaustion.
I am so willing to plan all of the boating trips I take and I am so willing to learn how to be the best and safest boater possible. I am so excited. I found my new hobby.
The best news is best:
Simply, the Lord answers prayers, no matter how silly they may be. 
I am so grateful for His listening ear and heart that is willing to bless me, one of His children out of billions.
The Lord is so merciful and so wonderful.
Prayers are a direct connection to Him and He is so willing to listen to them, because He loves us.
He loves me.
He loves you.
And I love you, too.
xx

No comments: