Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Because....

So I am officially a Cougar-for reals. Since I have last come around here, I started up as a student at the Lord's School, otherwise known as BYU. Wow. Who knew college could get harder? I didn't and I am only taking 2 classes as opposed to 7. Life gets confusing..
The GOOD NEWS is that I am a nerd and like school.
Since the last time, I also started going to the singles ward again. I highly recommend attending the Springville Singles Branch because it is amazing and you will not find another branch like it. I also got a calling as the Compassionate Service Leader, which I am tres, tres excited about. I get to be compassionate and give service. I also get to give a talk on Miracles on Sunday. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas, stories, questions, comments, etc. that you would like to give, hollar at me.
More GOOD NEWS: I am officially an owner of John Mayer's Battle Studies Tour tickets. When they came in the mail, it felt like Chirstmas.
Speaking of Chirstmas, J. Crew has new clothes in stores and online and they are so beautiful. If Santa feels like getting me something, like the gorgeous winter jacket that is not online yet, I would not complain. I would also not complain if he also got me all of J. Crew. Whatever he feels like...
Speaking of feelings, I love:
summer
yellow
family
abish
the beach
reading
nerd glasses
and
love.

No comments: