Friday, July 30, 2010

IT IS TIME!!!

So who wants to hear about my day?! 
It has been a long one, but a good one. 
First of all, last night ended for me at about 1:30. I was trying to write a paper and I wasn't having any luck at all. I decided that it was time to wrap up so I could get some sleep because today is special. So, I turned off my computer and shut my eyes. And I slept. For 3 hours. 
I was having the worst nightmares about my paper and the TV show Heroes (that I cannot believe I have not mentioned. It is my favorite.)
So, at 4:30, I finally could not take any more nightmares about it so I turned my computer on and wrote. And wrote. And wrote. And wrote.
I got done what I needed to but it makes for a long morning and afternoon and evening and night. 
But, I had an Excedrin and I am pretty sure I can get through this evening and tonight.
I MUST!
Because, if you remember, I am going camping at Yuba Lake in Utah tonight and tomorrow with my singles branch. I am pretty sure I have mentioned before that I love my singles branch, so I am tres, tres excited. 
I cannot wait to tell you all about it! 
It is going to be a weekend full of sun, campfires and boating.
YES. BOATING.
Life is just so good.
So my friends, have a very very good weekend!
I will miss you! But, I will see you very soon!
And don't worry pops, I will be safe. And if I don't see you before I leave, I will give myself a Dad Lecture on my safety.
xx

1 comment:

Dennis Agle Jr. said...

Be safe! Remember to wear a life jacket. At all times. Even on the way up to the lake. Love you, pal.