Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Brain is Fuzzy...

You know those days where you just cannot think?
Where nothing comes into your brain and nothing comes out of your brain?
That was my day. It was not fun. And it hurts.
(The previous group of sentences is a grammatical error called something I can't remember. I just know it is wrong because my English professor pounded grammar into us today with a hammer.) (Maybe that is what happened to my brain.) (Awesome.) (One more grammatical error: the periods in these sentences just might belong on the outside of the parenthesis.) (I cannot remember.) (Or think.). (And for the record: I don't care.).

However, I said this week was going to be happy so let's see if I can find one happy thing that happened today...
...
...
...
...
Got it.

My dearest Mum made the best ham tonight. It was so delicious I couldn't stop eating it.
I am forbidden to tell you the recipe because it is top secret and unbelievable.
But I will say this, if you love deliciousness or have love in your heart at all, you will love her ham.
And if you cannot find something to love, the answer is Mum's ham. You will fall in love.

Food is always a happy thing. If you need help thinking of something happy, think of your most favorite food on the planet, and maybe just maybe a smile will creep into your heart.


No comments: