Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Sabbath

Today was happy. This week is going to be happy.
Even though I have a major research paper due, it will be happy.
I gave a talk in church today. It was a miracle. It was about miracles.
My sweet family and sweet Bree came to listen to me. They are so sweet (crazy how the sweet people turn out to be sweet)! Love them dearly...
Sacrament was amazing. My branch does this really cool thing where after the Sacrament is passed, the presidency waits a few minutes so that the congregation is not interrupted in their thoughts or prayers. 
My presidency is amazing. They genuinely care so much about all of us.
This weekend, our branch is going boating and camping. I am so excited.
I have never really been a camper but I am excited to start.
I hope that someone teaches me how to work a boat. Because in my perfect world, that is where I live when I am young, middle-aged, and old. It is also where I retire, and work and play. It's a good thought.
And it's a good day.
This is the boat I want. If someone wants to teach me how to work it, I would be eternally grateful.



No comments: