Thursday, July 29, 2010

wednesday adams

so...
bad news: my thesis for my research paper got trashed.
time for a new topic, time to start over on my research.
sometimes, school has to throw you curve balls to keep your brain alive.
so...
the j. crew pants my lovely mum bought for me have been shipped.
soon i will be walking around in salmon-colored delights.
i am quite fond of that color. and those pants.
so...
i saw one of my besties this evening.
she looked so pretty and she just keeps getting prettier and prettier.
she always makes me laugh and reminds me why i love life.
i cannot imagine me without her.
so...
i climbed a rope jungle gym tonight.
i have never felt cooler in my life.
i felt like i was sitting on top of a mast on a yacht.
all i needed was a whistle, a striped shirt, boat shoes and white pants.
or maybe just salmon pants.

No comments: