Tuesday, July 27, 2010

it's so fluffy!!!

You know when you are just happy?
Well I am.
Just plain happy.
It is such a wonderful feeling.
The Lord is so good to me!
Do you want to know why??
Well, I'll tell ya!
I finally wrote my thesis statement for my insane research paper.
My lovely sister Smushy made me a piece of french toast for lunch.
My lovely sister Smushy and I made a wonderful adventure video together.
My wonderful mother bought me a gift from J. Crew that should be arriving in about a week. (She is so kind)
My wonderful father scared me while he was sitting in the dark garage after mowing the lawn in a beautiful pattern. (He makes me laugh--ahhaha!)
I watched the cutest little girl play with my puppy, Abish.
She was just plain happy, too.
The dog, and the girl.
Life is so good.

No comments: