Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday, my friends.
Sadly, it is almost over.

Church was really good today.
It was testimony meeting and the spirit is always strong in the Springville branch.
I should actually say it was Yuba Testimony day.
Yuba Lake had a huge impact on everyone, not just me.
It is so amazing to see how much one activity with people being friendly and kind to others can have such a lasting effect on others.
I feel blessed to be part of such a great group of people.

Church was really good today.
Did I already say that?
Well, it was.
We walked down our Yuba Lake memory lane, swapped stories and giggled lots.
Also, getting to know good people is so fun.
I should try it more often.
It brings fun stories to the dinner table.
And there is nothing better than giggles at the dinner table.
xx

No comments: