Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This is Why I Love Grandmama and Grandpapa's House.

Yesterday rocked my world.
But first, lets go to Sunday, which rocked it even harder.
After church, after dinner, we went walking along the most beautiful beaches in the California.
First, we went to Baby Beach, where I tried my hand at stand-up paddle boarding.
Grandpapa was kind enough to ask a man to let me try his board. It was amazingly fun.

Then, we made our way up to a new beach called Salt Creek. GORGEOUS.
It is the beach that numerous 6 million dollar lots and multi-million dollar homes overlook.
It is also those homes' backyards.
And it is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen.
We all had tons o' fun.




Our House, in the Middle of the Beach.





Beach Explorer 1.









Beach Explorer 2.






Grandpapa and Smushy.





I'd Rather Be Sailing.





Happy Feet.








Grandpapa and Girls.







We kind of love each other.






They kind of love each other, too. Forever. Into the Sunset.

No comments: