Sunday, August 15, 2010

Camino Capistrano

Would you like to know my absolute, most favorite place to be?
Camino Capistrano.
Subcategory places include Grandma and Grandpa's House, Grandma and Grandpa's swimming pool, and Dana Point Harbor.
Dana Point Harbor is amazing. This is where I first fell in love with boats and sailing. From Dana Point, you also have a perfect view of the Pacific Ocean. It is gorgeous, especially right around the time the sun sets.

 One day, I will be a member of the Dana Point Yacht Club. This is also where I will be storing my Sailboat (Name Pending).

Last summer, I took the Dana Point Stroll with none other than the Sister Dano. This is what we saw last time:


Last night, Grandpapa, Papa, and I all took The Dana Point Stroll. 
It was so amazing.
I have been waiting for that walk since we were here last Summer.
It was even better than I remembered it. It always is.
You can't get better walking company than the Dennis Agles.
Unless, of course, you throw in a Grandmama, a Mama, a Smushy, and a Sister Dano.

No comments: