Friday, August 13, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes...

Hey folks. Today is the day and I am so excited my heart might explode.
I can't wait to tell you all about it.

Last night was amazing.
Bree Lena came over and we watched the final episode of my favorite TV show, Heroes.
I must recommend this show to everyone. It is amazing.
It was what Bree Lena and I did on our Friday and Saturday nights. And sometimes Mondays. And sometimes Wednesdays.
It is just that amazing. I recommend it to the highest degree.

Also, it was dear Aria's last night in Utah AND there was a meteor shower.
So, Smushy, Bree Lena and I all crashed on Aria's lawn and watched the amazing night sky.
It was so beautiful and so incredible.
Nature is beautiful and Space is amazing.
Stars are fantastic and shooting stars are indescribable.
Wishes were made...

No comments: