Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Grandies

My Grandparents. I don't know how to put them into words. They are all so amazing.
How lucky am I that I have 4??! Super lucky, that's how lucky.
Let me introduce to you 4 wonderful people that everyone should have as grandparents.

First of all, meet Grandma Agle, the most capable lady on this planet and mother of 7 wonderful people. She does it all folks, and makes delicious meals. Grandma has the best taste in purses, accessories and clothes, never leaving a pop of color out of her outfit on any given day. Not only is Grandma a hard worker and stylish woman, she always puts a smile on my face when I see her sweet smile. She is also a wicked card player and seems to be on a winning streak for the past, oh I'd say, lifetime. What a wonderful lady, I do love her so.

Now, meet Grandma's hubby, Grandpa Agle, the man with the coldest feet, but warmest heart. Whenever I think of dear Grandpa he is in his sheepskin slippers, a hawaiian shirt, wearing his Indiana Jones hat, with a wonderful smile on his eyes. This man is incredible and says the most inspiring things. Grandpa is one of the hardest workers I know, but, believe me, he knows how to enjoy life more than any person I know. I sure love him very much.

Ok, lets take a little trip across the country from Southern California, across the Atlantic Ocean and into England.

Hello, this is Nana Tyler. Nana. Where do I even begin with this outstanding woman? Well, Nana is the softest spoken lady and the wisest lady, too. How can one woman know exactly what to say to me that will get me through the day? I don't know but Nana does and it rubbed off on her amazing daughter. Nana only helps and thinks of others, serving all around her. Not only is she a beautiful person inside, she is a gorgeous woman on the outside. She also makes incredible food and smells delicious all the time. I hope one day to be like her.

Please meet Gandpa Tyler. Grandpa is a wonderful photographer and knows so much. Go ahead, ask him any question you want about a camera, history, machines, math, science,weather, anything, and he will give you an answer and explain it. He is also a very kind person, full of love that shows only how a Grandpa can show it. Not only do I love how much Grandpa Tyler knows, I love how he talks, and I'm not talking about his accent. I am talking about his conversations. I could sit and listen to him for hours. Wonderful man and blessed to have him in my life.

Well, those are the Grandies! I wish everyone could meet them and know them like I do--they are quite wonderful. I love them ________________THIS________________ much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to have such kind things being said about you, particularly when the other Grandparents are such neat people themselves. However, it is with much love that I say Katie is one of the best young woman, who exemplifies the qualities that make the best of the best!
Love, Grandpa Agle

Mom/Grandma said...

Thanks for those kind comments. I'm so blessed to have such a lovely granddaughter who exemplifies the best of young womanhood. You bring a lot of joy to my life. Love, Grandma A