Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!

I am currently experiencing my very first snow day ever. And let me tell you, it is wonderful.

Here's an inside look to what it looked outside.


Have fun diggin those cars out...

There was no snow about 12 hours before this was taken.






This is what I woke up to. It is actually very beautiful and I love having this tree outside my window.



What did I think about all day? This. Here is the preview. I saw the movie last week with Bree and Emily. I just finished the book last night. I predicted I was going to like the book more than the movie. When it's been out longer and more people have seen it, I will fill you in my thoughts. Here is a sneak peak of my my thoughts: I need a box of Kleenex.

I also thought about This along with This, oh and These Feet. And one more: How cute is THIS?? It's my new laptop wallpaper. No, I am not a creeper or a stalker, I just want to marry him. That's all.

I looked at all of those while I listened to my new and old favorite music. My old faves include Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson. I recently rediscovered one of my favorite Mraz songs. I forgot how much I LOVE it. It is quite rare and I would like to share it with you: Halfway Home. Mraz and Jack Johnson always remind me that snow doesn't last forever and Spring and Summer are fast approaching! I'm excited to visit some of the beaches around here!

My new favorites come from the Dear John soundtrack. I love the songs "The Moon" by The Swell Season, "Paperweight" by Joshua Radina and Schuyler Fisk, and "Little House" by Amand Seyfried. All very chill, snow-day music, if I may say so myself.

Here is the most random thing I did today: I watched Disney/Pixar's Monsters Inc. I love that movie and if you haven't seen it in a while and need to smile and need to feel carefree, watch it and all your worries will go away--even if just for a couple of hours.

I have discovered I am quite fond of snow days--especially when they are like this. Next snow day, I am going sledding.

No comments: