Friday, February 5, 2010

FIT FIT FIT...New Year's Resolution or My School?

This was my first week back at school--let me tell you. It was CRAZY.
Come with me on a walk through my schedule!
Monday:
Macroeconomics-This class is interesting. I am already confused but so excited about the material! I like to pretend I am all into economics and understand it. This class gives me an opportunity to actually understand a little bit more! How excited! Macro-me!!

Contemporary Retail Management-2 words. PROFESSOR MESSINGER. Janice Messinger. What a woman. She is so successful and has more than enough credentials to teach this retail class. She is "Super-Professional-Woman". She so far has made this class really interesting and has so many great stories.

Wednesday:
Sociology- Another amazing person teaches this class. His name is Marc aldsjfiaghiewefigo...or something. Ok, actually, I can't pronounce or spell his last name, that's why we call him Marc. Marc isn't even his real first name. His first name is actually Ajhgohiaofhwerjwjef (The "h" is silent). This guy is young and happy and looks like he is ready to go sailing in his Sperry Topsider and Nautical get up. Sweeet.

Earth Science-Ugh. Science and I have never had the best relationship. We actually hate each other. The lady that teaches this class is Super Nerd and loves her dogs more than her husband. She is really cute but I like that this class is kind of an independent study course. Half of it is online, the other half of class we take field trips. I have my first one next Wednesday. It's going to be at a museum where we look at Science stuff. Sounds fun, eh?

Friday:
Fashion Marketing- AWESOME. I am so pumped about this class. This guy is really old, loves leather shoe boxes, technology, Costco, his wife and Chico's. What a fantastic mix. He scared me to begin with but once he opened his mouth, the nerves flew away!

Advertising and Promotion-Interesting class. My professor's name is Abimbola Ogansola (not kidding this time). He has a super strong accent from somewhere (maybe Africa??) I don't know anything about him because as soon as he walked in, we learned the Marketing Mix, Promotional Mix and the 8 different types of communication in the Marketing world for the next 3 hours straight. Intense guy but I love the subject matter so far.

Saturday:
Yoga-That's right everyone, I have a Saturday morning class. This is my PE class. Excited? Yes. Painful? HECK YES. But hopefully I come out a more zen-like being. All I have to remember is that summer is coming and that means swimsuits, swimming and the beach! (YES!! I found one in good ole NY!) Must look my best. Oh yes, and breathe in through the nose, and breathe out through the nose. Now...relax in "downward-dog-sitting-on-a-pigeon-eating-a-pretzel" pose...and breathe.

No comments: