Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy and Sad

It rained today, I am happy.

I didn't get a Grey's Papya Hot Dog today, I am sad.

I went to the Planetarium show, Journey To The Stars, happy.

I had to walk around a museum when I could be playing in the rain, sad.

I made a delicious lunch today, happy.

My bright pink J. Crew sweater has faded, sad.

I finished all of my homework due tomorrow, happy.

It's going to snow on Friday, sad.

I am going to Serendipity on Friday for Bree's birthday. I am going to order a Summer Bries sandwich and a Can't Say No Sundae. And maybe a Frozen Hot Chocolate. I am Happy.

So Happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today was the way seems to go, some things make us sad and some things make us happy, rarely does a day in our life be all happy or all sad, and for that I am HAPPY!

Love,

Grandpa Agle