Sunday, May 23, 2010

What to be...

For those who don't know, tomorrow is my last day of Fashion. It's more than just the last day of school before summer for me, it really is the last day of fashion, at least for now in my life. It's a bitter-sweet moment. I am excited to go home but sad to leave the city.
It hadn't hit me until today that I really am (once again) at that place in my life where I can be anything I want when I grow up.
But, I have been thinking about it and I have come up with a few options:

1. Professional Yachter--that's right. I would yacht for a living, on my yacht. And I would wear stripes, white pants and boat shoes all the time.

2. Dessert tester. I would mostly be tasting new creations by Magnolia Bakery and anything with the words "pie", "cake", or "blueberry" in the title.

3. J. Crew clothes tester. Basically, J. Crew would give me their clothes to wear. That's it. That's all. And I would get to keep them all.
If you have any suggetions or feedback, send them my way.
Until then, happy yachting.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

don't forget to put aside a little bit of money from each of your pay checks and you'll have a yacht in no time! (i was thinking about that today in YW and i literally laughed out loud. good times.)