Friday, May 14, 2010

Seventh Heaven

I should be doing Yoga homework (really?? Yes.) but I can't concentrate.
First of all, check out this boy!! Greyson Chance. He is insane and I love him. I wish either I was 11 or he was 19.
Second: How can anyone concentrate when they have had CINNAMON GRAHAM CRACKERS. Don't worry, you read that right. CINNAMON. They are amazing, especially when you eat them with chocolate like a smore without marshmellows. Or a fire.
Third: There was a lightning storm this evening. It was so beautiful I wish I had my camera. But I just sat on the roof forever and watched it until it was gone. It was GORGEOUS.
Fourth: I'm too tired to concentrate. That's what happens at the end of the semester. Can't they have finals at the beginning of a semester after everyone is well rested??
Fifth: Between classes today, Bree Lena and I squeezed in 2 episodes of Heroes. That made they day about 100% better.
Sixth: Don't tell, but I went to J. Crew yesterday knowing that payday was right around the corner. Don't worry, I didn't buy anything (except somehow a belt...I don't know how that happend, honest). However, they are holding my next purchase for me until I so desire to go in and buy it. I so desire.
Seventh: I COME HOME IN 11 DAYS!!! WOOHOO! I am quite excited about that. I could jump up and down all day, and sometimes I do.
It's just real good. Better than Yoga homework by about a gazillion light years.

No comments: