Sunday, December 13, 2009

Horton Hears a Who

At church, we had the Christmas party. It was amazing. We have such talented people in my ward--especially Richard. He sang a beautiful song that made every girl's heart melt. Then the ward choir (of which I am a member of) sang and that was super fun.
Then, I came home and visited the Met online for Art History class. I was meant to go in person but during finals weeks and with only 8 days before "I'll Be Home for Christmas" day, I couldn't bring myself to spend 4 hours with the Baroque Realism, Classicism and Rococo masterpieces.
Then, I went to a Relief Society dessert party. The best part of that was in the elevator. Bree and I entered an elevator with the intentions of going up to the 6th floor. Who knew that we got in the elevator with 2 strangers that only went to the 1st floor, then skipped to the 15th to the 32nd floor. All we needed to do was go to the sixth floor. So after an awkward, stifled laugh, I pushed floor number 15 and exited the express elevator. Best elevator ride ever.
Then I met Mr. Horton over a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs and double stacked Oreos. That was a good idea. Thank you, Mr. Horton, for introducing me to double stacked Oreos. I owe you one.
After all this, all I can say is: Sundays Rock. Amen.

No comments: