Friday, November 27, 2009

Next time, Mittens.

Tonight's sky was amazing. After accidently walking through the World Financial Centers (yes, they are still standing...however, they are crumbling, if you know what I mean) I am freezing cold in my inadequate sweaters. In only a few minutes, my hands turn numb which is such a blessing since I am able to stop focusing on keeping them warm and start focusing on where I am. I look up and immediately must get my camera out and start clicking because the sky made me gasp. It has been raining and storming all day, and finally, at the end of it, the sun decides it needs a few moments to shine. It was difficult due to the state of my frozen fingers but I was able to get a couple of beautiful snaps. Here is one of them. The little pointy thing on the left side is the Statue Of Liberty.


The esplandes along the Hudson, behind my building have so many breathtaking views--I need to start taking more walks with my camera, along with my mittens.

1 comment:

Dennis Agle Jr. said...

Amazing coloring. Nice shot, Kate.