Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yoga=Togetherness, Forever.

Yoga. I love it. With my whole heart.
It is amazing. I cannot get over it and I think about it often.
It is sometimes hard and makes me want to die, but I love it so much.
I take a hot yoga class on Mondays and Wednesdays, and I can honestly say that it is my favorite part of those days.
 I sweat a lot. And breathe a lot. And forget to breathe a lot. But it is amazing.

Today, in class, we yoga-ed to Sting and Dido.
WHAT? REALLY?
Why haven't I thought of that?
There is no one better to yoga to.
Except maybe Peter Gabriel.

 Imagine doing yoga to THIS, or THIS.
I know they seem a little crazy and up-beat, but we are talking POWER YOGA, people.
I had an amazing idea, all resulting from Yoga:
Yoga Tuesdays. Everyone from the singles branch would be invited, and we just do yoga together.
Yoga...bringing singles together. Forever.
I think so.

No comments: